To help project managers pass the latest Project Management Professional (PMP)® exam by PMI, I worked with my fellow project management experts in Canada, U.S. and U.K. to put together more 1,000 practice questions based on the PMBOK® Guide (Fifth Edition).
Unlike most of the sample exam questions which were written by individuals, this book offers an unmatched variety of questions from multiple authors from different countries. We conducted peer-reviews, engaged a team of technical editors and worked with content editors to ensure the clarity and accuracy of every single question.
We are extremely proud of this book—more than 800 exam-quality questions with detailed answers and explanations, plus more than 200 fill-in-the-blank, true/false, and short answer questions to help you prepare for the exam.
Project management will remain ineffective and inefficient unless the:
1. Gives a clear project objective
2. Helps craft a well-defined scope
3. Removes project obstacles
4. Mediates disagreements
5. Supports the project team
Customers or end-users
6. Help refine the project scope
7. Convey their requirements fully and clearly
8. Avoid changing their minds frequently
9. Adhere to the change management process
Subject matter experts
10. Highlight common pitfalls
11. Help vs. hinder decision making
12. Buys in to the project objective
13. Identifies all required tasks
14. Provides accurate estimates
15. Reports progress truthfully
16. Delivers on commitments
17. Focuses on business value vs. technical features
18. Recognizes that there is no “I” in project
19. Resolves issues and risks that may arise from the 18 items above quickly, efficiently and effectively.
Connect with Dr. John A. Estrella via Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.